A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Accousti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Accousti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Accousti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accousti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Accousti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Accousti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William K. Accousti practice?
Dr. William Accousti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.