Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Adamson
Dr. William Adamson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Greensboro, NC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Adamson is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center, North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital and Cape Fear Hospital. Dr. Adamson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Adamson has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Adamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Rachel Aufforth
General Surgery, Hematology and Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Meyers
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi18
Dr. Kimberly Erickson
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi20