A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H William Adkison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkison
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Adkison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H William Adkison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkison graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Adkison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Med Ctr, Los Alamos, Nm
- St Vincent Hospital, Santa Fe, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H William Adkison MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. H William Adkison practice?
- Dr. H William Adkison has 1 office location.
Dr. H William Adkison practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taos, NM.
See Taos Internists and Taos Cardiologists.