A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H William Adkison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkison
Specialties & Research
Dr. H William Adkison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkison graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Adkison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Med Ctr, Los Alamos, Nm
- St Vincent Hospital, Santa Fe, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H William Adkison MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. H William Adkison practice?
- Dr. H William Adkison has 1 office location.
Dr. H William Adkison practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taos, NM.
See Taos Internists and Taos Cardiologists.