A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Adler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Adler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Memorial Medical Center Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan