A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Adler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Memorial Medical Center Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Adler MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Adler practice?
- Dr. William Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Adler practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Wailuku Internists and Wailuku Oncologists.