Dr. William Admire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Admire?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Admire?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2013

Emergency Room Visit

I was very pleased with Dr. Admire... He is very personable and professional at the same time. He explains things where the common person can understand exactly what's going on. I have seen him in the emergency room on and off from my many visits to the ER. One time I saw him at a nursing home and he remembered me and some random detail about one of my visits. Apparently, he sees the elderly in Nursing homes as well as working in the ER. This was very impressive to me, because I'm quite sure he sees hundreds of patients every week coming in and out of the ER. To me this meant that he actually pays attention to his patients, where a lot of Dr's just come in and out and barely even look at you, much less listen to you. For this I would recommend him to anyone I know! I would also recommend that anyone with a loved one having to live in a nursing home do some research and find out which NH he visits, and pick one of those Nursing Homes.

September 20th, 2017