A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Aird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Aird, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Aird graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Aird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cameron Aird MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Aird practice?
- Dr. William Aird has 1 office location.
Dr. William Aird practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.