A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alberts, MBA, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alberts MBA and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Alberts practice?
- Dr. William Alberts has 1 office location.
Dr. William Alberts practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.