A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Alberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Alberts, MBA, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Michael Alberts MBA and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. W M. Alberts practice?
- Dr. W Alberts has 1 office location.
Dr. W Alberts practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.