A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alderisio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alderisio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alderisio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderisio graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Alderisio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Sharon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Alderisio MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Alderisio practice?
- Dr. William Alderisio has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Alderisio practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ravena, NY and Valatie, NY.
See Albany Internists.