A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Alexander practice?
- Dr. William Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Alexander practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.