A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Alexander practice?
- Dr. William Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Alexander practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.