A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Allen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nathan Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Allen practice?
- Dr. William Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Allen practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.