A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alsop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alsop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alsop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsop graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Alsop MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Alsop practice?
- Dr. William Alsop has 1 office location.
Dr. William Alsop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists and Salina Gastroenterologists.