A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alsop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alsop is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsop
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alsop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alsop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsop graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Alsop MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Alsop practice?
- Dr. William Alsop has 1 office location.
Dr. William Alsop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists and Salina Gastroenterologists.