Learn more about Dr. William Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alvarez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alvarez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Alvarez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. William Alvarez practice?
- Dr. William Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. William Alvarez practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Internists, Manitowoc Gastroenterologists, and Manitowoc Hepatologists.