A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Alvarez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Alvarez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Alvarez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. William Alvarez practice?
- Dr. William Alvarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Alvarez practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kewaunee, WI.
See Manitowoc Internists, Manitowoc Gastroenterologists, and Manitowoc Hepatologists.