Dr. William Ameen Is this you?

4.8

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I am/was (he's retired) a patient of Dr. Ameen's for twenty years. One of the best Doctors I have ever known. Extremely smart and I always felt better after following his advice.

Recent visit

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I really like Dr. Ameen, but my complaint is how long it takes to be seen by the doctor. Every time I go I am always in there for 2 hours, and I can hear laughing and carrying on in the lobby where the dr/nurses are. Not okay.

recent visit

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I was recently very sick but my experience at Dr. Ameen's office was amazing. The providers and staff were so attentive and considerate. I was treated promptly and I could tell the entire staff was concerned about my care. They have everything needed on site to make a prompt diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend Dr. Ameen and his practice to all of my friends. Everyone was wonderful.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015