A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Amend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Amend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amend graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Amend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Conrad Amend MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Amend practice?
- Dr. William Amend has 1 office location.
Dr. William Amend practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Nephrologists.