Learn more about Dr. William Ankobiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ankobiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ankobiah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ankobiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ankobiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Ankobiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan County ARH
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Akwasi Ankobiah MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ankobiah practice?
- Dr. William Ankobiah has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ankobiah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cambria Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, NY and Corona, NY.
See Cambria Heights Internists and Cambria Heights Pulmonologists.