A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ankobiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ankobiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ankobiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Ankobiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan County ARH
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Akwasi Ankobiah MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ankobiah practice?
- Dr. William Ankobiah has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Ankobiah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, NY and South Williamson, KY.
See Far Rockaway Internists and Far Rockaway Pulmonologists.