A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ankobiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ankobiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ankobiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Lung Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ankobiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Ankobiah practice?
Dr. William Ankobiah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY and Rosedale, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Urgent Care Centers, Far Rockaway Pulmonologists, Far Rockaway General Practitioners, and Far Rockaway Anesthesiologists.