Learn more about Dr. William Ankobiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ankobiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ankobiah
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ankobiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ankobiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Ankobiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan County ARH
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Akwasi Ankobiah MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ankobiah practice?
- Dr. William Ankobiah has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ankobiah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cambria Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, NY and Corona, NY.
See Cambria Heights Internists and Cambria Heights Pulmonologists.