A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ankobiah is Excellent. Dr. Ankobiah has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ankobiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Lung Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ankobiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ankobiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Ankobiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Ankobiah practice?
Dr. William Ankobiah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Arverne, NY.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Ankobiah, Dr. Bill Ankobiah, Dr. Billy Ankobiah