A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Annable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annable
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Annable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Annable, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Annable graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Annable has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Annable MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Annable practice?
- Dr. William Annable has 1 office location.
Dr. William Annable practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.