A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Annable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annable
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Annable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Annable, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Annable graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Annable has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Annable MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Annable practice?
- Dr. William Annable has 1 office location.
Dr. William Annable practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.