A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Annan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Annan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Annan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Annan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gibson Annan MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Annan practice?
- Dr. William Annan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Annan practices Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons.