A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Annesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Annesley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Annesley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Annesley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Annesley has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Annesley MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Annesley practice?
- Dr. William Annesley has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Annesley practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.