Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 23rd, 2016

I have arthritis all over my body. Dr Ante has treated my neck, back, shoulder, knees, and hip. His treatments help me keep up with my grandchildren and help me continue what I like doing. He's very friendly.

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Oct 6th, 2015

Does not discuss what the plan is with patient. Left room and made decisions. Never explained the whys. Not a communicative physician. Although may be a nice person, not a compassionate physician. Hard to get a follow up appt...5 weeks at the earliest. Would never go to him. His nurse was the same way. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Mar 30th, 2013

His treatments have made by back and knees feel 30 years younger. I don't need pain medicine anymore. he really cares. He helped me realize how I can help my own situation with healthier living. he encouraged me in weight loss and I feel overall wonderful.

Judgmental show details Judgmental
Jan 31st, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this doctor if you are seeking pain relief or if you are seeking any kind of sympathy. Maybe if I was one of his athletes I would get some attention. There are too many doctors that care about their patients to waste your time with this young doctor.

Nov 15th, 2012

My mom broke her back from osteoporosis. She couldn't hardly get out of bed from the pain. Dr. Ante fixed her back with by injecting it with bone cement. She was back to normal by the next day ! He is very caring and went above and beyond to fix her.

Apr 26th, 2010

Very courteous. You can tell he cares about you. He fixed my back problem.

Questons show details Questons
by Tracy L Felker on May 19th, 2009

I'm admit I'm slow always have been, special ED etc. But this DR asked me about 17 questions in 55 seconds and didn't get a chance to answer one. When I did try to answer a question I was cut off.