Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Antonelli
Dr. William Antonelli, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with other offices in Willingboro, NJ and Camden, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Antonelli is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township. He speaks English.
Dr. William Antonelli has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. William Antonelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.
Dr. Muqsita Nashat
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Robert Calvo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi52
Dr. Saadia Rehman
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi18