A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anyaegbunam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anyaegbunam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyaegbunam graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Anyaegbunam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- St Clares Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Anyaegbunam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William I. Anyaegbunam practice?
- Dr. William Anyaegbunam has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Anyaegbunam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clifton Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See Clifton Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.