A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anyaegbunam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anyaegbunam is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyaegbunam graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Anyaegbunam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anyaegbunam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William I. Anyaegbunam practice?
Dr. William Anyaegbunam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Clifton Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Latham, NY.
See Clifton Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clifton Park Endocrinologists.