A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Applegarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Applegarth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Applegarth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Applegarth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Applegarth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Grant Applegarth MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Applegarth practice?
- Dr. William Applegarth has 1 office location.
Dr. William Applegarth practices Dermatology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Dermatologists.