A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Applegarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Applegarth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Applegarth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Applegarth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Applegarth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Grant Applegarth MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Applegarth practice?
- Dr. William Applegarth has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Applegarth practices Dermatology near La Porte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN.
See La Porte Dermatologists.