A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Archer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Archer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Archer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Archer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William P. Archer practice?
- Dr. William Archer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Archer practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.