Learn more about Dr. William Argus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Argus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argus
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Argus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Argus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Argus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Adams Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Argus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Argus practice?
- Dr. William Argus has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Argus practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Angola, IN and Bluffton, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.