A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Argus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Argus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Argus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Argus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Argus practice?
Dr. William Argus practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.