A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Armiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Armiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Armiger, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Armiger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Armiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- St Agnes Healthcare, Baltimore, Md
- St. Agnes Hospital North Arundel
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gilbert Armiger FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Armiger practice?
- Dr. William Armiger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Armiger practices Plastic Surgery near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Halethorpe Plastic Surgeons.