Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Armiger
Dr. William Armiger, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Armiger is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, St. Agnes Hospital North Arundel and St Agnes Healthcare, Baltimore, Md. He speaks English.
Dr. William Armiger has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Armiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Jerrilyn Jutton
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Annapolis, MD 1.18 mi32
Dr. Paul Johnson
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Annapolis, MD 1.18 mi30
Dr. Stephane Corriveau
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Hematology
Annapolis, MD 1.18 mi34