A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiliam Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiliam Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiliam Armstrong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wiliam M. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Wiliam Armstrong practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.