A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Artz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Artz, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Artz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Artz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aria Health - Torresdale Campus
- Aria Health - Bucks County Campus
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Artz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Artz practice?
Dr. William Artz practices Family Medicine near Feasterville-Trevose, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Feasterville-Trevose Family Physicians.