More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ashe Jr
Dr. William Ashe Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Matthews, NC and Charlotte, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ashe is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Ashe has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ashe Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Ashe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Charles Humphries
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0 mi36
Dr. Hugh Black II
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0 mi27
Dr. Heather Knutson
Charlotte, NC 0.28 mi16