Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Asihene
Dr. William Asihene, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Asihene is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center, Caromont Regional Medical Center and Interfaith Medical Center. Dr. Asihene has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Asihene has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Asihene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, NC.
Dr. Joseph Cullom
Lexington, NC 0 mi40
Dr. Adolfo Fernandez Jr
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Lexington, NC 0 mi20
Dr. Jay Requarth
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lexington, NC 0 mi31