A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Assad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Assad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Assad, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Assad graduated from Kasr El-Eini Medical School.
Dr. Assad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Abdel-Sayed Assad MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Assad practice?
- Dr. William Assad has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Assad practices Radiation Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Radiation Oncologists.