Dr. William Atlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Atlas?

January 11th, 2017

Best doctor I have ever seen

Would give more stars if they'd let me!

January 1st, 2016

Super Doctor

Dr Atlas has been my Doctor for over twenty years has saw me through many illnesses and crisis. He is extremely competent and compassionate Doctor. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

February 24th, 2015

Dr Atlas is the best Dr. I have ever had in my life.....

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Atlas is a kind person who is interested in his patient's health. It never fails to amaze me how he remembers details about my life, even though I have had the good fortune to only have to see him yearly for check ups.

June 18th, 2014

Great Doctor.

Great doctor. Sharp, efficient, friendly and easy to talk to.

May 27th, 2014

the best!

He is the best there is! engaging, caring, and open to discuss any topic. Been a patient of his for over 10 years and have followed him when he has moved. THE BEST!

October 28th, 2013

Mrs

Best docotor on this planet ... you wont find a bbetter one that really cares about you

June 27th, 2013

Dr. Atlas is the best. He is so thorough and genuinely concerned. He asks all the right questions and he gives all the right answers. I thank God regularly for providing us with such an outstanding Doctor.

July 18th, 2012

Undoubtably the Best Doctor

Dr Atlas has been my doctor for over 9 years and still provides just as much care then as he does now. Unfortunately, his popularity has increased over the years because he is such a good doctor in high demand. This makes it hard to see your regular doctor when you need an accute appointment from time to time. The ease of arranging an appointment with him almost never happens. He is one of the best doctors; however, busy he may be in this practice.

October 4th, 2011

I'll have no other

He's the doctor I trust completely. His treatment of me is collaborative. He knows and appreciates that I research everything on the internet in order to better educate myself on his diagnosis. He likes me to ask questions when I need more information. He does not pussyfoot around, but tells it straight so I know what I'm dealing with. He's the best doctor I've ever had. The only problem is because he's so popular, he's under pressure to limit his time with you. He does, however, linger if you really need him to. Nobody could have taken better care of my parents.

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Atlas is a very caring, competent physician. He'll spend the amount of time you need to discuss your issues. He's the best.

June 12th, 2011

Phenomenal

Dr. Atlas is a genuine and caring as anyone I know. (except Mom) He is on target with his diagnosis every time. As a patient for several years, I thank God for him and may he be blessed.