A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Auger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Auger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auger
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Auger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Auger graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Auger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roger Auger MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Auger practice?
- Dr. William Auger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Auger practices Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pulmonologists.