A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Auriemma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Auriemma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Auriemma, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Auriemma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Auriemma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Auriemma MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Auriemma practice?
- Dr. William Auriemma has 1 office location.
Dr. William Auriemma practices Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.