Learn more about Dr. William Auriemma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Auriemma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auriemma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auriemma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Auriemma, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Auriemma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Auriemma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Auriemma MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Auriemma practice?
- Dr. William Auriemma has 1 office location.
Dr. William Auriemma practices Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.