A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Auriemma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Auriemma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Auriemma, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Auriemma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Auriemma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auriemma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans