Dr. William Auritt, MD
Dr. William Allen Auritt MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
2300 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Auritt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auritt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auritt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Auritt practice?
Dr. William Auritt practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Auritt, Dr. Billy Auritt, Dr. Guillermo Auritt