A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Auritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Auritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auritt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auritt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auritt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Auritt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Auritt practice?
- Dr. William Auritt has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Auritt practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.