A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Ayers MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Ayers practice?
- Dr. William Ayers has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ayers practices Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Media Surgeons.