Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Acevedo
Dr. William Acevedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooksville, FL, with another office in Brooksville, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Acevedo is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Spring Hill Regional Hospital and Brooksville Regional Hospital. Dr. Acevedo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Acevedo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Acevedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.
Dr. Maria Doherty
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooksville, FL 0.02 mi35
Dr. Eid Guirguis
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Brooksville, FL 0.65 mi
Dr. Materesa Guerrero
Brooksville, FL 0.65 mi50