A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Adams, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Adams MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Adams practice?
- Dr. William Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. William Adams practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Surgeons.