A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bartley Bohannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bartley Bohannon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bartley Bohannon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartley Bohannon graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bartley Bohannon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bartley Bohannon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Bartley Bohannon practice?
- Dr. William Bartley Bohannon has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Bartley Bohannon practices Family Medicine near Childersburg, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Opelika, AL.
See Childersburg Family Physicians.