A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bohannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bohannon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bohannon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannon graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bohannon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Bohannon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Bohannon practice?
- Dr. William Bohannon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bohannon practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Family Physicians.