A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Hosp, Russellville, Ar
- Dardanelle Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bruce Brown MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Russellville, AR.
See Russellville Orthopedic Surgeons and Russellville Sports Medicine Doctors.