be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Child Behavior Disorders, and Developmental Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Carey practice?
Dr. William Carey practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Carey, Dr. Billy Carey, Dr. Guillermo Carey