Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Buren Clark MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Clark practices Otolaryngology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Otolaryngologists.