A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Buren Clark MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Clark practices Otolaryngology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Otolaryngologists.