Dr. William Clark MD Patient Reviews

May 14th, 2015
Horrible experience, don't waste your time like I did.

January 11th, 2014
Happy, Happy, Happy
I was at wits end, I couldn't sleep without snoring, my mouth was dry as could be when I woke up. It was awful. Dr. Clark performed septoplasty surgery for my deviated septum. After the surgery I did experience some pain and discomfort the end result made it well worth it. I can now breathe comfortably all day and night and no more snoring. Dr. Clark and his staff were excellent. Thanks so much.

May 30th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Clarks for 7 years and have been happy with him and his staff. It's pretty easy to see him when you have a problem but if not, he will in some cases call in medication until an appointment is available, takes time when your in the office, does not make you feel rushed. Yes, I would send my closest friends and family to him, right down to my 17 month old granddaughter

March 31st, 2013
Just charged for a bunch of test then no diagnosis
did not make real effort. Since my problem wasn't straight forward he didn't have anytime to deal w me. Just charged for test. Ended up having MRSA in my middle and inner ear. He said there was no ear infection present. He is a waste of time. Terrible doctor manners.

May 10th, 2012
Former Patient
I had been a patient of Dr. Clark for well over 12 years. I have since moved to Indiana and wish I still lived in Pensacola because it is had finding another doctor quite like him. He is a very careing, professional and willing to take the time to make sure you understand the treatment or concerns of the visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Clark in a heart beat. Thank you Dr. Clark for many years of care.

April 12th, 2012
Fantastic
The staff at Dr. Clarks office is beyond good, fantastic. They were very helpful, accomodating and take interest in the patient and their needs. They work with your schedule to make appointments. Dr. Clark himself is a very understanding, gentleman. Takes time with his patients and shows you he cares. I would reccomend this Doctor highly. Thank you so much for a great job. I give you an overall rating of 10 four stars is not enough for this group.

April 2nd, 2012
Very professional and skillful M.D. Would recommend to anyone with sinus and ear problems.

November 9th, 2011
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR YOU
DR CLARK WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY PERSONAL PHYSICIAN. SHE SAID HE WAS AMONG THE VERY BEST ENTS IN PENSACOLA AND WOULD CALL HIM IF SHE NEEDED ONE. I HAVE SEEN HIM ON AND OFF FOR 15+ YEARS. LEVEL OF CARE (OFFICE, OPERATION AND REFERRAL TO OTHER DOCS) IS THE HIGHEST. HE IS SUPPORTED BY AN EXCELLENT, CARING OFFICE STAFF.

July 11th, 2011
Dr. Clark was wonderful, I had been to several other specialist, he was the only one who helped me. I would refer him to all.

June 7th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Very professional and thorough. Would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Great office staff!

February 24th, 2010
He diagnosed a problem in my teenage son's ears that other MD could not,( after several visits, $$$, and ruptured eardrum). He was professional, thorough & did not do unnecessary procedures, which I respect.

August 11th, 2009
Performed a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and bilateral turbinate shaving on my 15 y/o son as an outpatient. My son was sent home with pain medication, but no antibiotics. Two days later, he was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. I requested a consult with Dr. Clark (since he was the surgeon). Dr. Clark never once came in to visit my son in the hospital (he was there for 4 full days). He was finally discharged on the late evening of the 4th full day. We still haven't heard from Dr. Clark or his office. I would NOT recommend Dr. Clark to anyone.