A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bruce Clark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Latham, NY.
See Latham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.