A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cohen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.