Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cohen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.