A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Comai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Comai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Comai, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Comai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern M I Rehab Hosp, Battle Creek, Mi
- Leila Hospital -Battle Creek, Battle Creek, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bartley Comai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Comai practice?
- Dr. William Comai has 1 office location.
Dr. William Comai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.