A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crenshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crenshaw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Crenshaw MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. William Crenshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Crenshaw practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Radiologists.