A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dawson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bowker Dawson MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Dawson practice?
- Dr. William Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dawson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Neurologists.