A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drake has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Drake MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. William Drake practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, and Kansas City Cardiologists.