Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drake has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Baker Drake MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Drake practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, and Kansas City Cardiologists.