Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drake has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Baker Drake MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Drake practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, and Kansas City Cardiologists.