Dr. William Edwards Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Edwards?

A true doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Edwards has been only positive. He is very courteous, he wants to do more than treat a symptom. He wants to find the cause of the symptoms. He has a great bedside manner and I always feel like he cares for my well being and never rushes me or my children out of the office. He is genuine. He is smart. Is he perfect? Probably not, but he has been a perfect fit as a physician for my family. He is not a doctor that pulls out the prescription pad and writes as many prescription or diagnoses as a patient may want as he wants you to be as healthy as you can possibly be and many prescriptions have horrible side effects on our bodies and are not healthy for all parts of our bodies which fits my belief system. I do not want my family on prescriptions unless absolutely necessary. Dr.'s should be very cautious with drug prescriptions. Question...if you are having a female problem why wouldn't you go to a OB/BYN first? It is wise to get second opinions with major diagnoses that could be life changing. Go to your regular doctor or a specialist and then get a second opinion. That is what any smart consumer should do and a doctor should never be upset when a patient seeks a second opinion.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Went to him regarding something obstructing my vagina........He told me that I would probably need hysterectomy because my uterus was falling out. Went to gynogologist in Lubbock and he ask me what doctor told me that!!! It was a very large pollup which required surgery for removal....Need I say anything else!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016