A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gilbert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Gilbert practice?
Dr. William Gilbert practices Urology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Rome Urologists.